The Buck 636ORS PakLite Processor Select fixed blade knife is designed for processing, but the boning blade allows it to be used for many other purposes like as a camping chef's knife.
The lightweight, full tang, skeletonized design is comfortable yet durable.
The Orange GFN handle can be removed for cleaning or to switch up the look, while leaving it in gives you added grip and improved ergonomics.
Made in the USA and backed by Buck's Forever Warranty.
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 9.50"
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Skeletonized Steel with Orange GFN
- Sheath Material: Black Polypropylene
- Weight: 2.96 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 3.67 oz.
- Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA