The Case Blue G10 Seahorse Whittler measures in at 4" when closed. It features 3 blades, a wharncliffe, a pen, and a coping. The main blade, the wharncliffe is opposite the other two blades. The handle is smooth blue G10 and it features a case script shield on the front of the scales. The Smooth Blue G10 handle is rugged and ready to make a bold statement for the American Workman.
The three different blade styles make for excellent use variety. The wharncliffe blade is commonly used by seamstresses since they have delicate tips and make for easy precise cutting. It is also used as a gutting knife for animals. The pen blade is wonderful for outdoor use, sharpening and whittling. The coping blade is great for carving, whittling, and any other carpentry uses. Each blade style performs its function wonderfully, making your life that much easier!
Each knife is handcrafted in the USA.
- Closed Length: 4"
- Blade Lengths: 2.3 in, 1.5 in, 1.5 in
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polish
- Pattern: Seahorse Whittler
- Pattern Stamp: 4355 WH SS
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe, Pen, and Coping
- Handle Material: Blue G10
- Accent: Case Script Shield
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Made in the USA