The Case Lilac Synthetic Smooth Medium Stockman knife features three tough blades. The clip blade is extremely versatile, with a sharp point for piercing and a shape that allows for better control over the cutting edge. This blade provides great cutting abilities for all kinds of chores. The sheep foot blade is designed to provide excellent control and is great for carving and carpentry work. The pen blade is great for light-duty work. The lilac represents the rarity of the color purple in nature, and the fish is a historic Christian symbol. Together they form an inspirational knife for doing inspired work.
The handle of this knife is made of smooth lilac synthetic.
Made in the USA.
- Model #39167
- Closed Length: 3.25"
- Blade Lengths: 2.5 in, 1.9 in, 1.7 in
- Blade Style: Clip, Sheepfoot, Pen
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Pattern: Medium Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 4344 SS
- Handle Material: Ichthus Lilac Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Lock: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Made in the USA