The Chris Reeve Sebenza has become synonymous world wide with quality, rock solid performance and a "bank vault" feel. First developed in 1987, the Sebenza has gone through some minor changes over the years. The Sebenza 21 was released in 2008 to celebrate 21 years of Sebenza. This special CCG iteration boasts a satin finished S35VN blade and titanium handles with the CCG "Side Arm" engraved. Each Sebenza is individually fitted to the closest tolerances. This model is a right hand dedicated and the titanium pocket clip is right hand, tip up. All the fittings are 303 stainless steel.
- Blade Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.175 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-59HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: .150" (3.81 mm)
- Handle Material: 6AI4V Titanium
- Thumb Lug: 6AI4V Titanium
- Fittings: 303 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133 g)
- Pocket Clip: 6AI4V Titanium, Right Hand, Tip Up
- Model: Large Sebenza 21 CCG "Side Arm"