The CIVIVI Carbon Fiber Appalachian Drifter 2 liner lock knife features a black, hand rubbed Damascus blade.
It opens smooth and easy with either the nail nick or the jimped front flipper.
The handle is blue carbon fiber and is highlighted with twill carbon fiber bolsters.
The upgraded liner lock keeps the blade safely locked open when cutting.
Black, tip-up pocket clip.
This classy knife is perfect for your office or weekend carry.
- Overall Length: 6.92"
- Blade Length: 2.96"
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Weight: 2.45 oz.
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black, hand rubbed
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Screws Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock