The CIVIVI Teraxe is a mid-sized flipper and boasts the perfect combination of aggressive and ergonomic, tough and functional. This knife features a drop point blade made of Nitro-V steel in a classy bead blast finish. The style of the blade provides plenty of belly for nice slicing action while the steel of the blade provides a sharp edge and good corrosion resistance. This excellent blade is paired with a handle made of durable stainless steel with an attractive inlay of jade G10 which provides good looks and a good grip. The CIVIVI Teraxe is a fantastic everyday carry.
Includes a reversible stainless steel pocket clip for tip-up carry only.
- Blade Length: 3.48"
- Closed Length: 4.52"
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Jade G10 Inlay
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.93 oz.