The DPx HEFT 6 Assault Fixed Blade knife redefines the term "survival knife". The Hostile Environment Field Tool (HEFT) takes the survival concept bigger, harder and longer with the use of German Lohmann Niolox stainless, high performance blade steel cryo hardened to 60 HRC. This brutal use blade is designed for heavy, no compromise, all day, all week hard work. Features a comfortable handle built for long, heavy stretches of cutting without blisters or brusing. Comes with an integrated striker pommel, an innovative bottle opener/pry bar, a lashing point and a lanyard hole. Comes in a Cordura sheath. Get serious about survival--whatever the situation--get a DPx HEFT 6. The chunky scales hide a storage compartment.
- Overall Length: 11.22"
- Blade Length: 5.75"
- Blade Thickness: .19"
- Blade Steel: German Niolox
- Blade Finish: TiCN PVD Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 60
- Weight: 10.23 oz
- German Niolox steel blade with 60 Rockwell Hardness and black satin TiCN PVD coating
- Hollow handle with 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/ Allen screws
- Integrated striker pommel, bottle opener, lanyard hole and lashing points
- Countoured black American G10 scales
- Black CORDURA sheath
- Lifetime No Questions Asked Warranty
- Designed by Tommaso Rumici & Robert Young Pelton
- Made by LionSTEEL in Maniago, Italy