The DPx HEST 6 Milspec is a Robert Young Pelton designed knife that delivers a virtually indestructible tool for the most demanding survival situations. Ideal for military and rugged outdoor pursuits, this knife boasts a 6" sword-grind blade machined from German Uddeholm Niolox niobium enhanced stainless tool steel tempered to a RH of 59. The knife blade also features unique jimping on the spine and a striker/prybar on the pommel. The ergonomic American G10 laminate handle scales conceal a cavity for firestarter, fishhooks and other survival gear. Comes with a black, MOLLE compatible Cordura sheath with an extra storage compartment.
- Blade Length: 6.00"
- Blade Thickness: .20"
- Blade Steel: Stonewashed Niolox tool steel blade with 59 HRC
- Overall: 11.18"
- Handle: American black G10 glass epoxy laminate scales
- Handle: Hollow for emergency storage of survival items
- Sheath: Cordura MOLLE-compatible with storage pocket for firestarter and sharpener
- Weight: 10.23 oz
- Manufactured by LionSteel in Maniago, Italy
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton in the USA
- Used by NSW SERE instructors