The GiantMouse Sonoma Titanium Folder Knife is a slender knife designed for maximum ergonomic comfort. With a satin blade made of M390 steel and a contoured handle made of titanium, this knife is versatile and elegant. This is a tough, sleek knife that is a fantastic addition to your everyday carry.
The handle is equipped with a reversible titanium clip.
- Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel offers outstanding cutting performance and corrosion resistance.
- Titanium frame lock has a replaceable steel insert for secure lock up and overtravel protection.
- Ball bearing pivot provides ultra-smooth one hand deployment.
- Blade Length: 3.44"
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.70 oz.
- Designers: Jens Anso & Jesper Voxnaes