GiantMouse Red Canvas Micarta ACE Grand Folding Knife, Black Stonewash Blade is a stout, capable knife that provides solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. Named after the Grand Hotel Nuremberg, a hotel with a long history and a GREAT bar, this knife is the ultimate GiantMouse folder, a magnum opus, if you will. This knife boasts a blade made of M390 steel for all-around use, great for slicing and piercing without losing strength. The clip point blade features a tough black PVD stonewash finish. This excellent blade is paired with red canvas micarta handle scales which are textured lightly for a solid, comfortable grip. Made of awesome materials, with an ergonomic design and a bold yet timeless appearance, this knife is the perfect everyday carry.
Includes a reversible wire pocket clip for tip-up carry only.
Made in Maniago, Italy.
- Blade Length: 3.3125"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: Red Canvas Micarta
- Liner Material: AISI 420 Hardened Stainless Steel
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Wire (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.75 oz.
- Designers: Jens Anso & Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in Maniago, Italy