The Hogue built SIG Sauer Emperor Scorpion OTF knife features an Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD finish on the tanto point CPM-S30V blade and a black G-10 handle. The Compound series are lightweight and easy to carry OTF knives with smooth action and solid lock-up. The thumb slide makes it easy to open and close, delivering a blade that is ready for action whenever you need it.
Comes with a tip-down, L/R reversible pocket clip.
Made in the USA.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Closed Length: 4.9”
• Overall Length: 8.4”
• Weight: 3.6 oz
• Style: Tanto Point
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 58-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Flat Dark Earth PVD
• Hand Sharpened and Honed Edge
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: Emperor Scorpion
• Flat Dark Earth PVD SIG Medallion
• Locking Mechanism: Double Action Out The Front Automatic - Ambidextrous Trigger Deployment & Retraction
• Frame: Solid Black G10 Case with Mini Piranha Texture and Internal 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum Chassis
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left, Tip Down Deep Pocket Carry