The Kershaw BlackWash Random Leek builds on one of the most popular carry knives of all time. Featuring a reverse tanto blade that is durable and highly functional, this knife boasts rapid spring-assist action and a comfortable grip that will make your cuts a delight.
The blade has a BlackWash finish that matches the handle. The reverse tanto blade shape adds durability and provides an ideal angle for cutting through boxes and other everyday jobs. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
It opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.
Built tough for your pocket.
- A favorite in the EDC community; Made in the USA
- Reverse tanto blade shape is durable and highly functional
- BlackWash™ finish gives this Leek a unique look, helps hide use scratches
- Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily
- Stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Blade Length 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Blade Material Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating Black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Thickness 0.09 in. (2.29 mm)
- Closed Length 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material 410 stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle Thickness 0.31 in. (8.08 mm)
- Overall Length 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight 2.9 oz. (82 g)