Kershaw Electron Dagger Black GFN Fixed Blade Knife is lightweight and strong. With a modern design that harkens back to sleeve daggers used in espionage during World War II, this knife is a stealthy powerhouse. Made of tough PA-66 nylon and glass fiber combo, the edges are blunt but the sharp tip pierces without remorse. Small enough to keep stored anywhere, this supercharged knife is a fantastic fixed blade to add to your collection.
Does not include a sheath.
- Modern take on classic sleeve dagger design
- Knife is made of strong PA-66 nylon and glass fiber
- Blunt edge and no blade steel; last resort pointed tip for self-defense
- Easy to carry with included lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 2.4"
- Blade Steel: PA-66, glass fiber
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Handle Material: PA-66, glass fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.19"
- Overall Length: 5.1"
- Weight 0.3 oz.