Kershaw Parley Cleaver Black Polished Micarta Slip Joint Knife is a handsome, capable knife. This fresh, exciting design features a cleaver blade with a beautiful satin finish. With this efficient blade, the Parley breezes through cutting tasks. The micarta handle is polished to a sleek shine and helps it standout while maintaining durability. This eye-catching handle also features steel bolsters with brass liners. Features a lanyard hole for alternate carry, complete with a brass trim ring. A beautiful addition to any everyday carry.
- Slipjoint design with cleaver blade; non-locking
- Polished canvas micarta handle; steel bolsters with brass liners
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blades offer good edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance; satin polished for a traditional look
- Opens manually with nail nick; lanyard hole with brass trim ring
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Satin finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Closed Length: 4.1"
- Handle Material:Micarta, stainless steel bolsters
- Handle Thickness: 0.4"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 2.8 oz