The Kershaw Random Leek builds on one of the most popular carry knives of all time. Featuring a reverse tanto blade that is durable and highly functional, this knife boasts rapid spring-assist action and a comfortable grip that will make your cuts a delight.
The blade has a bead blast finish that matches the handle. The reverse tanto blade shape adds durability and provides an ideal angle for cutting through boxes and other everyday jobs. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
It opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.
Built tough for your pocket.
- A favorite in the EDC community; Made in the USA
- Reverse tanto blade shape is durable and highly functional
- Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily
- Stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Blade Length 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Blade Material Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness 0.09 in. (2.29 mm)
- Closed Length 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material 410 stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness 0.31 in. (8.08 mm)
- Overall Length 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight 2.9 oz. (82 g)