The Kershaw Leek is perfect for left or right handers since it opens easy with the SpeedSafe Assist. An easy pull on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or a push on the thumbstud and out comes the blade ready for use. It locks in place with a strong liner lock and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. This model, the 1660SWBLK features black anodized aluminum handle scales with a special stonewash finished blade.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, Stonewash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip