The Lansky Professional Knife Sharpening System includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit), and fine (600 grit) hones as well as a medium triangle shaped hone for sharpening serrations. This universal sharpening system is designed to give you a controlled angle and professional, razor sharp edge every time. It allows you to sharpen the following angles:
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use
Comes with the following items:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions