The Olamic Cutlery Wayfarer 247 features a satin Bohler M390 Sheepscliffe blade with a full flat grind.
The Entropic Antique 6AL-4V titanium handle features a Waveform treatment. The titanium backspacer has a Blue Matte finish on the Rocks treatment as does the titanium pocket clip. The accents are Blue Matte finished.
A classic folder, the blade is deployed with the skeletonized flipper tab. The knife boasts an all metal caged ball bearing system on a thrust washer for a smooth open.
The knife also features an internal stop pin, an integrated lanyard hole, and a chamfered blade cutout.
The Wayfarer 247 is an ideal everyday carry knife designed for you.
Made in the USA.
- All metal caged ball bearing system running on a thrust washer
- Hardened stainless lock-bar insert with integrated over-travel stop
- All titanium hardware
- Internal stop pin
- Skeletonized flipper tab
- Integrated lanyard hole
- Ceramic detent ball
- Chamfered blade cutout
Overall Length: 8.00"
Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length:
Blade Thickness: 4.82"
Blade Steel: Bohler M390
Blade Style: Sheepscliffe
Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle: 6AL-4V Titanium (Frames/Backbar/Clip)
- Hardware: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Entropic Antique
- Handle Features: Waveform
- Pocket Clip: Blue Matte finish Rocks Style
- Backspacer: Blue Matte finish Rocks Style
- Hardware: Blue Matte
- Weight: 4.99 oz
- Made in the USA