The Olamic Cutlery Wayfarer 247 features a satin Bohler M390 Harpoon blade with a full flat grind.
The 6AL-4V titanium handle features a Kinetic Rainforest finish. The titanium backspacer has a matching Kinetic Rainforest finish.
The stainless steel pocket clip features "Sculls". The accents are Matte Purple finished.
A classic folder, the blade is deployed with the skeletonized flipper tab. The knife boasts an all metal caged ball bearing system on a thrust washer for a smooth open.
The knife also features an internal stop pin, an integrated lanyard hole, and a chamfered blade cutout.
The Wayfarer 247 is an ideal everyday carry knife designed for you.
Made in the USA.
- All metal caged ball bearing system running on a thrust washer
- Hardened stainless lock-bar insert with integrated over-travel stop
- Internal stop pin
- Skeletonized flipper tab
- Integrated lanyard hole
- Ceramic detent ball
- Chamfered blade cutout
Overall Length: 8.00"
Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length:
Blade Thickness: 4.82"
Blade Steel: Bohler M390
Blade Style: Harpoon
Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle: 6AL-4V Titanium (Frames/Backbar/Clip)
- Hardware: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Kinetic Rainforest
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel "Sculls"
- Backspacer: Kinetic Rainforest finish
- Hardware: Purple Matte
- Weight: 4.99 oz
- Made in the USA