Realsteel Knives finally has a bushcraft knife in his assortment. Due to the modest and straight design the knife is particularly suitable for various outdoor activities. The 105mm long blade comes with a characteristically scandi-grinding. The blade is easy to regrind and perfectly fits for all kinds of woodwork. The large lanyard hole offers enough space for strong lanyards. Excellent stability is guaranteed through the 3,5mm thick 440C steel, here we decided to use a stainless high quality steel. The handle is made of solid black G10 material with a 1mm thick red G10 underlay. As a whole the new Realsteel Bushcraft knife has a length of 219mm and fits to the most standard leather covers in this size. Against a small surcharge Realsteel also provides you a suitable kydex sheath as well as a belt adapter.
Adjustments of the Bushcraft in 2015
1. Instead of 440C steel, the new Bushcraft II is made with D2 steel.
2. The diameter of the lanyard hole is smaller.
3. The Bushcraft II is also available in a new color variant: coyote G10 and coyote Kydex sheath.
- Blade: D2 (58-60HRC)
- Blade Length: 105mm/4.13" @
- Blade Thickness: 3.5mm/0.138" @
- Total Length: 219mm/8.62"@
- Weight: 172g/6.07oz