After we presented our first full-size outdoor knife H6, we received the desire to offer a similar fixed-knife, that´s how the Realsteel Observer emerged.
The blade is made of 440C steel, which is a good compromise between edge retention and resharpening. The full-tang construction, the 5 mm thick blade and the flat-grind lead to increased stability.
The G10 handle has a grooved surface, providing optimal grip. With a simple slot wrench you can remove the G10 handle.
Since Realsteel Knives places great value on individual expansion options, the Realsteel Observer has several holes in the handle to attach personalized custom handle or paracord.
The Observer comes serially equipped with kydex-sheath, fire-sticks and belt adapter.
Adjustments of the Observer in 2015:
1. The blade is polished even sharper.
2. The Jimping on the back of the blade is now also milled with CNC.
3. In addition to the existing color versions, the Observer now also comes in army-green and coyote with the same color Kydex sheaths.
4. The new Kydex sheath has three, rather than four, holes at the edge. Therefore you can also wear the Kydex in a 45 degree angle now.
- Blade: 440c
- Blade Length:95mm/3.58"
- Blade Thickness: 5mm/0.197"
- Weight: 156g/5.50oz