The SIG Sauer K320 features a Coyote Tan Polyamide Nylon 12 (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) with P320 Texture along with a Coyote PVD finished drop point blade. The blade deploys with lightning fast push button action and the handle features a slide safety for maximum security. Each knife is laser etched with a serial number.
Produced by Hogue, this knife not only feels incredible in your hand, it has amazing action. The clip is designed to allow for 4 positions, and the finger choil delivers a superb grip.
Made in the USA.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Closed Length: 4.5”
• Overall Length: 8.0”
• Weight: 4.18 oz
• Style: Drop Point with Partial Serrations
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 58-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Coyote PVD
• High Grind Profile - Hand Honed Edge
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: P320® M17®/M18®
• Locking Mechanism: Push Button Lock with Manual Safety
• Frame: Coyote Tan Polyamide Nylon 12 (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) with P320 Texture
• Louvred Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up or Down Deep Carry
• Asymmetrical Lanyard Hole