The WE Knife Co. Vision R is a folding knife born from a partnership between WE Knife and Snecx Tan. This refreshing knife features a reverse tanto blade made of CPM-20CV stainless steel with a classy black stonewash finish. This steel provides great corrosion and wear resistance for a durable blade that will last. This tough blade is paired with a handle made of black 6Al4V titanium for strength and durability as well as a comfortable feel in the hand. This knife is ambidextrous and can be opened one-handed with the thumb hole in the blade. The blade is kept in place with the Snecx Superlock mechanism. This powerful knife is a worthy addition to any collection and a great everyday carry.
Features an ambidextrous titanium pocket clip on the back of the handle for tip-up carry only.
- Blade Length: 3.54"
- Closed Length: 4.45"
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black 6Al4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Superlock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.63 oz.