The much anticipated, limited run Benchmade Osborne 940BK-2003 is here. Featuring milled 6Al-4V titanium handle scales with a DLC PVD coat paired up with a CPM-S90V super premium steel blade, this special edition is a must for every collection. The 2000 piece run is part of a year-long tribute to Warren Osborne's legacy. It also boasts blue sapphire PVD-coated hardware and a DLC-coated mini deep-carry pocket clip.
Classic 940 style in a special configuration, this knife also features the much beloved AXIS release mechanism.
Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Super Premium Steel
- Blade Finish: Black, Diamond-like Carbon Coated
- Blade Style: Plain Edge, Reverse Tanto
- Handle Length: 4.47"
- Handle Material: 6Al-4V Titanium coated in a matte finish diamond-like-carbon (DLC) PVD coating
- AXIS release mechanism
- Clip: Reversible Tip Up, Mini Deep-Carry
- Blue Sapphire PVD coated hardware
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Limited run of 2000 units
- Made in the USA