The Case Chestnut Bone Smooth Embellished Medium Stockman knife features three tough blades. The clip blade is extremely versatile, with a sharp point for piercing and a shape that allows for better control over the cutting edge. This blade provides great cutting abilities for all kinds of chores. The sheep foot blade is designed to provide excellent control and is great for carving and carpentry work. The spey blade is great for the outdoorsman. This knife is embellished and comes in a gift tin.
The handle of this knife is made of smooth chestnut bone.
Made in the USA.
- Model #10431
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Blade Lengths: 2.57 in, 1.88 in, 1.7 in
- Blade Style: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Pattern: Medium Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 6318 SS
- Handle Material: Chestnut Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Lock: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Made in the USA