The Case Peach Seed Jigged Dark Red Bone handle delivers a beautiful look that catches highlights and alternating grooves that define adventure and workmanship.
The Trapper gets its name from the old school trappers who looked for a lightweight knife that would deliver blades for basic trapping and skinning uses. This knife style is a jack knife with two full length blades including a slender Clip and a longer Spey.
The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade.
This knife is constructed with Case Chrome Vanadium blades that feature a mirror polish finish.
Each knife is handcrafted in the USA.
- Mirror-polished Chrome Vanadium blade
- Spey and Clip Blades
- Peach Seed Jigged Dark Red Bone handle scales
- Length: 4.13"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model #31950
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Blade Lengths: 3.24" and 3.27"
- Blade Style: Clip, Spey
- Blade Steel: Chrome Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 CV
- Handle Material: Dark Red Bone
- Handle Finish: Peach Seed Jigged
- Lock: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- 4.0 oz
- Made in the USA