The Chris Reeve Green Beret Combat Knife honors the members of the U.S. Army Special Forces. Known to them as "The Yarborough", this Green Beret features a no-nonsense part serrated 7" blade of CPM S35VN with a PVD Black finish. Efficient, Tough, and Exceptional are words that define the members of this elite group as well as this knife. The handle is extremely durable, textured, black canvas Micarta that can be easily cleaned with a brush and a household cleaner. Comes with the Combat Master sheath produced by SpecOps Brand.
- Overall Length: 12.375" (315 mm)
- Blade Length: 7.0" (177 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .22" (5.6 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point, Hollow Grind
- Blade Finish: PVD Black
- Handle Thickness: .98"
- Handle Material: Sandblasted Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 12.8 oz. (363 g)
- Sheath: Combat Master by SpecOps Brand