The CIVIVI Ortis offers a smooth flipping experience. The satin finished blade offers a touch of style. The blade opens smooth and easy on a caged steel ball bearing for a glide you won't believe.
The Ortis features blue fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle scales with curves that match your natural grip for an comfortable, secure hold. This flipper is ideal for EDC when you need to carry the best.
Tip up, left/right reversible pocket clip.
If you are looking for a flipper that looks amazing and performs as well, order the Ortis right now.
- Model Number: C2013A
- Model Name: Ortis
- Overall Length: 7.48" / 190mm
- Blade Length: 3.25" / 82.6mm
- Closed Length: 4.23" / 107.4mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" / 3mm
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" / 12mm
- Weight: 2.87oz / 81.5g
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Fiber-glass Reinforced Nylon
- Handle Color/Finish: Blue
- Back Spacer Material: Fiber-glass Reinforced Nylon
- Back Spacer Color/Finish: Black
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Liner Color/Finish: Black
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up,L/R
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Screws Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Designer: CIVIVI