From designer Richard Rogers comes his newest creation, the CRKT Cinco knife. Promoting simplicity and effectiveness, this knife can be opened with a single flick of the finger. Featuring a IKBS™ ball bearing pivot, this blade deploys smoothly, locking into the frame lock. This knife is tough and durable, ready for any situation that needs cutting. The tough and durable D2 blade steel and the stainless steel handle ensures a long lasting every day carry. Just like the Cuatro™, the Cinco™ is simply awesome.
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 2,89"
- Overall Length: 6,94"
- Blade Material: D2
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Length: 4.05"
- Handle Material: G-10
- Weight: 3.1 oz.