The Richard Rogers designed Venandi delivers an ideal, timeless style made for your pocket.
This slip-joint folder is named Venandi after the Latin word meaning "hunter".
The clip point blade is strong and versatile enough to tackle every job.
The hunt to find a timeless EDC is finally over.
Order yours today.
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Traditional Opening: Nail nick for ease of opening
- Traditional Function: Slip joint mechanism opens and closes with two hands
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Compact Utility: lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 3.14"
- Overall Length: 7.22"
- Closed Length: 4.10"
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle: Brown G10
- Weight: 1.80 oz