The CRKT Compact Squid Assisted Flipper knife is an ultra compact knife that packs a punch.
Designed by Lucas Burnley, this knife is based on the concept of a compact pistol, making it small in size and big on ability. The small blade made of 8Cr14MoV steel can do more than its share of tasks.
With a classy black stonewash finish, this blade is ready to take on all your cutting challenges. With a drop-point shape, this blade is functional and versatile. With a frame lock for safety and assisted opening for super smooth, super fast deployment, this knife obliterates tasks. With a tough design paired with the sleek black stonewash finish, this knife is nice to look at and nice to use.
This knife is a dependable everyday carry.
"This small knife is a big deal."
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Maximum Control: On blade friction grooves for grip
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
- Blade Length: 1.75"
- Overall Length: 4.65"
- Closed Length: 2.93"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle: Black Stonewash Stainless STeel
- Style: Assisted Folding Knife with Frame Lock
- Weight: 2.80 oz
- Designed by Lucas Burnley
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Right