The CRKT Curfew White Fiber/Black Aluminum Spring Assisted Knife boasts a sleek, classy design. Inspired by Russ Kommer's granddaughter, this design came of age in Russ' workshop. With a satin finished blade made of 8Cr13MoV steel and a fancy handle made of tough rising infused fiber with aluminum boosters, this knife is ready for action. This knife deploys quickly with Ken Onion's award-winning Assisted Opening. Inspired by someone young enough to have a curfew, this knife definitely isn't bound by one.
Doesn't abide by curfews.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Looks: Aluminum bolster with resin infused fiber handle
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.10"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Closed Length: 4.23"
- Overall Length: 7.31"
- Handle Material: Resin Infused Fiber w/ Aluminum Bolster
- Weight: 3.30 oz