The CRKT Delineation Spring Assisted Stainless Steel Frame Lock Knife boasts a classy, capable design. As sleek as a classic '57 Corvette, this knife is designed by Eric Ochs to boast a smooth and slender silhouette. Paired with Ken Onion's Assisted Opening for swift single-handed deployment, this knife is ready to jump into action at a moment's notice. Built to perform, this knife is an excellent addition to any everyday carry.
Top of the class.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Ultimate Durability: stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 2.94"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Closed Length: 3.89"
- Overall Length: 6.81"
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.80 oz