The CRKT Trask, designed by Eric Ochs, is a knife made for the ultimate outdoorsman. This blade is made of strong D2 steel, with a unique Deadbolt locking system, where steel bolts interlock with the blade when it's deployed, giving you the strength of an ox. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system means that this knife deploys quickly and smoothly. The curves of this knife are reminiscent of a river, and it is the perfect knife for those who adventure along the streams of life.
"The EDC designed for the deep woods."
- Strong and Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Easy Opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
- Blade Length: 3.33"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Handle Length: 4.43"
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife with Deadbolt Lock
- Weight: 4.40 oz