The CRKT S.P.I.T. (Small. Pocket. Inverted. Tanto) knife is a variation of the fanastic S.P.E.W. knife designed by Alan Folts.
This minimalist sized fixed blade delivers serious cutting power but can be carried nearly anywhere.
The generous sized handle makes it easy to use and comfortable as well.
"A good knife doesn’t need to be complicated."
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Precision Tip: Needle sharp blade tip for scoring tasks
- Curb Appeal: Stonewash and satin blade finish converge for striking look
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.15"
- Handle Length: 3.33"
- Overall Length: 5.48"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Two Tone, Satin and Stonewash
- Handle Material: Orange G10
- Overall Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Sheath: Polypropylene
- With Sheath Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Designed by Alan Folts