The CRKT Heron features precise aesthetic details in a perfectly balanced every day carry knife. Living up to its feathered name with carbon fiber inlays that are reminiscent of quiet, misty waters reflecting the sun as it rises above the water, the Heron is sleek, efficient, and all business.
This Lucas Burnley design boasts a black stonewahed wharncliffe blade with a fine tip for precise work and jimping for blade control. The two-tone handle delivers grip with G10 and the carbon fiber inlay makes for an artistic, rising sun effect. The thumb hole allows you to swing the blade open with ease and the frame lock keeps the blade secure--giving you confidence as you slice, dice, cut, and scrape.
"Water, sky. Aesthetic, usability. East, west. The Heron™ is the perfect balance."
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Easy Opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- High Tech: G10 handle with carbon fiber layer is strong and lightweight
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Blade Length: 2.93"
- Overall Length: 6.94"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.09"
- Handle Material: Front: One Layer black CF with Tan G10 Base
- Handel Material: Back: 2Cr13SS, Black Stonewash
- Frame Lock
- Weight: 3.8 oz.