The CRKT Inazuma No Ken is a James Williams and was inspired by the Otanashi noh Ken and the Hissatsu folder.
This Japanese inspired knife has a name that translates to "lightning sword".
Built with Ken Onion's Assisted Opening, Flavio Ikoma's IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System and the Deadbolt lock, this knife deploys smooth and locks into place for even the toughest of jobs.
The G10 handle scales give you maximum grip and the deep carry pocket clip allows you to carry it discreetly.
Carry it and you will quickly see why it was named the Inazuma.
"Strikes like lightning."
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 3.68"
- Overall Length: 8.63"
- Closed Length: 4.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle: G10
- Weight: 6.20 oz