The CRKT Cottidae, designed by Jesper Voxnaes, is a knife designed with work in mind. This knife is sure to become your everyday cary. With it's tough, lightweight aluminum handle and the drop point blade made of D2 steel, this knife is sure to get the job done, no matter how dirty. It deploys smoothly with the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, and if you ever find it slowing down in the middle of a job, the Field Strip Gen II lets you quickly disassemble it by hand on the spot to clean it of any dirt or grime.
"Knife maintenance was never made to look so good."
- Easy Maintenance: Field Strip – take apart your knife for cleaning without tools
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 2.61"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Overall Length: 6.38"
- Handle Length: 3.78"
- Handle: ADC12 Aluminum
- Style: Folding Knife with Liner Lock
- Weight: 3.30 oz