The CRKT Berserker is a Viking style axe designed as the ideal companion for big chopping jobs, fine slicing, and everything in between. Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ tactical, the utilitarian bearded edge blade is built to take a serious bite out of logs. When you choke up on the Tennessee hickory handle, the carbon steel blade is ready to slice up the vegetables to throw in the cast iron pot.
A traditional Viking axe makes for an anything-but-typical camping companion.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee Hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- More Than Chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Blade: Length: 4.65"
- Thickness: 1.57"
- Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Style: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Overall: 19"
- Weight: 2.07 lbs
- Front: Axe
- Back: Hammer
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory