The CRKT Johnson Chogan Hammer Axe is a great multi-purposeful carry. Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, this hammer makes your work twice as easy when it comes to setting up your campsite. Practical, tactical, and efficient, this hammer axe combo chops all the firewood you need, along with hammering in all the tent stakes you will ever need deep into the ground. A great addition to any adventure bag.
Half hammer, half axe.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes
- Blade Length: 2.60"
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1.47"
- Overall Length: 17.88"
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory
- Weight: 28.48 oz