CRKT Kith Black Knife is an intuitive knife with a classy vibe. Designed by veteran knife maker Ken Steigerwalt, this knife takes inspiration from traditional midlock and backpack folders to create a whole new approach with this front lock design, which provides compete ambidextrous freedom. This blade fits in your knife like a glove, and opening the blade feels second-nature, giving this knife's Old English name for "friend" a whole other meaning. This knife is new yet familiar. The lock feature utilizes the liners as springs to create space for the slim, tough blade. At 2.95", this drop point blade features a sturdy tip, great for piercing and cutting jobs. With a clean aesthetic and multiple grip and carry options, as well as checking boxes for both durability and lightweight ness, this knife is great for your everyday carry.
"Plain and simple: the Kith is the familiar, everyday favorite."
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Safe and Secure: Unique front lock mechanism utilizes the liners as springs
- Ambidextrous: Thumb stud and front lock allows blade opening and closing with either hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Overall Length: 5.94"
- Closed Length: 3.59"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife with Front Lock
- Weight: 2.30 oz