The CRKT M16 is back and better than before.
How do you fill the footsteps of the original M16, designed by one of the most notable knife makers in history? Take this legendary design and add three groundbreaking innovations: Deadbolt, Assisted Opening, and IKBS ball bearing pivot system.
Returning with a compact tanto blade, the M16-02DB doesn’t just come locked and loaded, its deployment is now faster than ever.
Years ago, knife designer Kit Carson gave us a timeless classic. Now, it’s back with a whole new legacy to fulfill.
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong and Lightweight: aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Low Profile: pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.12" (79.15 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (2.95 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.38" (187.33 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.28" (108.59 mm)
- Weight: 4.00 oz. (113.40 g)
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Style: Folding Knife w/ Deadbolt Lock