The CRKT Mah-Hawk Black GRN Spring Assisted Knife is ready to take on whatever the day throws at you. With a tough blade made of D2 blade steel and a handle made of glass reinforced nylon, this slick knife designed by Liong Mahers is sure to get the job done. Achieving design minimalism without sacrificing impressive functionality, this knife is a great addition to your everyday carry.
Sharper than a hawk's vision.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Reversible pocket clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 3.19"
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Closed Length: 4.15"
- Overall Length: 7.38"
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 3.40 oz