The CRKT Minimalist Cthulhu features a glow-in-the-dark 3D printed design that will spark loads of compliments. Built to cut anything that needs to be cut, this compact fixed blade neck knife is at home in the garage or the outdoors. The thermoplastic handle has deep choils that deliver a no-slip grip. The HP Lovecraft character, Cthulhu is printed on the blade. fixed blade knife features green handles, a bowie style blade in a satin finish with 3-D printed gears and includes a green sheath.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classy Appearance: Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Never Lose: Handle and sheath glow in the dark for ease of location
- Built Tough: Thermoplastic handle is durable and textured for grip
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Overall Length: 5.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Overall Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Sheath: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 0.60 oz.