CRKT Minimalist Persian Knife boasts a long, curving design for absolute precision and control. Designed by Alan Fonts, this knife honors an iconic 17th-century Persian blade, while being built for the jobs of today. The handle of this knife, made of micarta, maximizes comfort as well as providing an excellent grip. This lightweight knife features a blade made of 8Cr13MoV steel which is tough and easy to sharpen. This minimalistic design can be put to use outdoors or for fine detailing, providing the impressive rigor of a scalpel. This knife glides and cuts wherever you decide it lands. With a versatile sheath this knife can be equipped as a neck knife or slip easily onto a belt. This knife is a dependable everyday carry.
"Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time."
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Blade Length: 2.76"
- Overall Length: 5.81"
- Closed Length: 3.05"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Thickness: 0.128"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle: Micarta
- Style: Persian
- Weight: 2.00 oz