The CRKT Oxcart Assisted Flipper Knife is a classy every day carry that is sure to catch the eye of those around you. The clip point blade has a satin finish and is made of AUS-8 stainless steel which is corrosion resistant and takes on an edge very easily. This knife is easily opened with the flipper tab and thumb studs on either side of the blade, and boasts the assisted open action. The locking mechanism used is the frame lock which holds the blade open securely while in use.
The handle scales are made of stainless steel with a matte gray finish. They feature 5 milled holes to add to the style and beauty of this knife.
Complete with a reversible tip-up pocket clip, this knife is a wonderful EDC to always have by your side.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Ambidextrous: Tip up right and left hand carry clip
- Blade Length: 3.05"
- Overall Length: 7.10"
- Blade Steel: AUS-8
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Handle Length: 4.05"
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Lock Type: Frame Lock