The CRKT Particle Separation Device, P.S.D. II is made to slice. An everyday carry folder with rapid fire assisted technology, this Jim Hammond design is equal parts powerful, compact, and aesthetically pleasing.
The drop point blade is AUS 10 with a black EDP finish. It is built for cutting everything with efficiency.
The handle is Dark Brown G10. The G10 has great texture that adds extra grip. A blue ring around the pivot gives a nice visual appeal.
This assisted opener flips open fast with minimal pressure on the low-profile flipper and the IKBS ball bearing pivot makes it open smooth and easy. The blade locks open with a liner lock.
The P.S.D.™ II is crafted for cutting.
Up/Down reversible Right Side Clip.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- High Tech: G10 handle is strong and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Overall Length: 7.00"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Blade Material: AUS 10
- Blade Finish: Black EDP
- Blade Edge: Standard
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Style: Assist Folder with Liner Lock
- Handle Material: Brown G10
- Clip is Right Side and Up/Down reversible.
- Overall Weight: 3.60 oz.