The CRKT Particle Separation Device, P.S.D. is made to slice. An everyday carry folder with rapid fire assisted technology, this Jim Hammond design is equal parts powerful, compact, and aesthetically pleasing.
The recurve of the cp,bp blade performs when making deep cuts and slicing and the double grind makes for maximum efficiency. The compact G10 and Carbon Fiber handle provides a solid four finger grip. The electric blue pivot and pocket clip make for a visual pop.
This assisted opener flips open fast with minimal pressure on the low-profile flipper and the IKBS ball bearing pivot makes it open smooth and easy. The blade locks open with a liner lock.
The P.S.D.™ is crafted for cutting.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Extremely Sharp: Veff Serrations™ provide superior cutting power of rope and straps
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- High Tech: G10 handle with carbon fiber layer is strong and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
- Blade Length: 3.63"
- Overall Length: 8.19"
- Closed Length: 4.59"
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Blade Material: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Edge: Combo
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Style: Assist Folder with Liner Lock
- Handle Material: One Layer Black Carbon Fiber with Black G10 Base
- Overall Weight: 4.6 oz.