The CRKT Razel GT assist open flipper knife, designed by Jon Graham, boasts a unique chisel blade that allows you to take on your world. This everyday carry deploys fast and is ready for a multitude of cuts. It can push cut, slice, scrape, and everything in between.
The tough and sturdy aluminum handle gives it strength and keeps it light. The assist opens quick and smooth with a simple nudge on the blade and the IKBS ball bearing pivot gives it a smooth ride.
"Designed by a mechanic; crafted for camp, the shop, the office, and everywhere in between."
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Chisel blade useful for push cutting or scraping
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Overall Length: 7.56"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Style: Chisel
- Style: Assist Folder with Liner Lock
- Handle Material: 6061 AL
- Overall Weight: 4.3 oz.