The CRKT Symmetry, designed by Richard Rogers, is designed to travel with you. The drop point blade is made of high carbon stainless steel and folds effortlessly into the stainless steel handle. The handle is made of glass reinforced nylon with eye-catching blue accents. The symmetrical, ambidextrous handle is made for anyone, going anywhere. With the IKBS ball bearing pivot system, this knife deploys smoothly and is disengaged with a slip joint.
"Never find yourself without a pocket knife again."
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Lock: Slip joint secures knife in the open and closed positions
- Strong and Durable: Glass-reinforced nylon with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13Mov
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Overall Length: 6.81"
- Handle Length: 4.19"
- Handle: 2Cr13, Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife with Slip Joint
- Weight: 2.50 oz